Outside the chaotic metropolitan contexts and easily accessible through the main motorways of Northern Italy
- Located to the main railway line Milan-Rome
- The fairground can be easily reached in a few minutes either by taxy or by a dedicated bus service that provides regular connections between Fiere di Parma and the railway station/city center
- Just one hour away from five international airports (Milano Malpensa, Milano Linate, Milano Orio al Serio, Bologna, Verona)
and few minutes away from Parma city airport.
- An efficient system of shuttles from the airports is activated during international events and allows operators to reach the exhibition complex quickly and easily.
- The access to the main motorways, as A1 and Parma-La Spezia A15, are just a few kilometers from the fairground and easily reachable thanks to the orbital linking the fairground with the highway tollgate.