A 3.000 Sqmt exhibition district in the centre of the manufacturing heartland of northern and central Italy: these are the vital statistics of Parma Exhibition Centre, an organisation that within the Italian trade fair panorama offers its services as a partner for companies intending to fulfil their expectations by blending tradition and innovation.
A fruitful marriage between trade fair expertise and entrepreneurial flair has led to the establishment of world-class events such as Cibus, which has long supported and promoted the Italian food sector across the world; Cibus Tec, a privileged showcase for food processing and machinery; Mercanteinfiera and Gotha, the prodigious intuitions that over the years have lent the antiques sector increased dignity and a professional dimension, setting trends and launching new lifestyles, as well as inventing modern antiques and vintage.
More than 70 years of experience and an ongoing research for innovative solutions
– Fairs of international relevance in the followings sectors:
- food processing
- plein air
– Prestigious events and shows.
– Professionally trained and highly qualified staff.
We offer a lot of services:
- Bar, restaurants (including customized catering) and banks.
- Assistance for the exhibition booth layout design and outfitting, commercial and administrative consulting.
- On-line ticket sales.
- Information points, interpreters, hostesses, and technical assistance for exhibitors ( S.A.T.E) are always available. Incoming and hosting services are tailored and made available depending on the event, with convenient promotion packages.
Fiere di Parma is eco-friendly
We recycle the wood we use. By doing so we help saving trees and reduce CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.
Do you want to join our team?