Please note that, in accordance with current legislation, access to the exhibition center is allowed without the need to show a digital Covid Certificate or equivalent international certification.
However, it is recommended to wear a mask (surgical/FFP2) inside the halls and conference rooms.
For more info
COVID19 EMERGENCY - PREVENTIVE MEASURES
In compliance with the issued guidelines, Fiere di Parma recommends that all exhibitors, visitors, employees and staff:
- Wash their hands often and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Do not touch their eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill or have the flu.
- Stay home when they have the flu or are ill.
- Always use disposable tissues. Cough and/or sneeze into a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched often.
Fiere di Parma has installed distributors of hydroalcoholic-based sanitizers for hand washing in all the places of work, bathrooms, hallways, common areas and reception area, and we invite you to use them frequently. Special attention to hand hygiene is an essential element to all preventive actions.
However basic, hand hygiene is therefore fundamental to the prevention of infections. In addition, cleaning activities have been implemented and strengthened with extra sanitization of the premises.
As a precaution, specific cleaning measures have been implemented in high traffic areas such as entrances, and high touch surfaces like door knobs and handrails.