A 3.000 Sqmt exhibition district in the centre of the manufacturing heartland of northern and central Italy: these are the vital statistics of Parma Exhibition Centre, an organisation that within the Italian trade fair panorama offers its services as a partner for companies intending to fulfil their expectations by blending tradition and innovation.
A fruitful marriage between trade fair expertise and entrepreneurial flair has led to the establishment of world-class events such as Cibus, which has long supported and promoted the Italian food sector across the world; Cibus Tec, a privileged showcase for food processing and machinery; Mercanteinfiera and Gotha, the prodigious intuitions that over the years have lent the antiques sector increased dignity and a professional dimension, setting trends and launching new lifestyles, as well as inventing modern antiques and vintage.
More than 70 years of experience and an ongoing research for innovative solutions
– Fairs of international relevance in the followings sectors:
- food processing
- plein air
– Prestigious events and shows.
– Professionally trained and highly qualified staff.
We offer a lot of services:
- Bar, restaurants (including customized catering) and banks.
- Assistance for the exhibition booth layout design and outfitting, commercial and administrative consulting.
- On-line ticket sales.
- Information points, interpreters, hostesses, and technical assistance for exhibitors ( S.A.T.E) are always available. Incoming and hosting services are tailored and made available depending on the event, with convenient promotion packages.
Fiere di Parma is eco-friendly
We recycle the wood we use. By doing so we help saving trees and reduce CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.
Work with us
Do you want to join our team?